Image Map

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Musings

I had all intentions of getting up early today, to get a head start on the weekend and get some things done that I've been putting off (like cleaning my bathroom and doing laundry!). But when the alarm went off at 5:30 and it was still dark outside (which really, really sucks) I decided ehh....bathroom and laundry can wait - I need sleep. You know how sometimes when you do that it's worse - it makes you feel worse? Yeah, well that was my morning. So I got a late start, and guess what didn't get done? Yep - all my house stuff. But I did manage to do some last minute shopping for my SIL'S shower, which is tomorrow (Dear God, Help ME!).

Got my nails and hair done & think I am in love w/my new hairdresser. Girls, you know how hard it is to find a good hairdresser - well I think I found her. She did an amazing job on my hair & I think I will going back to her in the future.

Tonight, the hubby and I are having a date night - he's cooking his most famous Tyler Florence burgers (seriously they are to die for) and potato wedges - then I think we are going to settle in and watch a movie. Hmmmm Iron Man or 88 minutes??

1 comment:

Melissa Maris said...

Life is too short to worry much about the kitchen and bathroom. :)