- I'm kinda over gosspi girl this season. I know, I know - who would of thought I would ever get tired of Chuck Bass - but sad to say, it's true
- Is it sad that I'm already thinking Christmas. I've made my lists and mapped out a game plan, pathetic I know since it's not even October yet.
- Jillian Michaels scares me, like straight up hardcore scares me. But I love her, and I can't help it but I'm seriously developing a huge girl crush on her. Possibly replacing Mia Michaels.
- On the train ride home today there were 6-7 SANTAS! On. The. Train. Craziness right?? I couldn't stop smiling. I wish they were on my train ride home everyday.
- Also, someone tried to pick me up on the same train ride. Sadly, it wasn't a Santa. However, it was extremly awkward. After chatting about the crappy train ride and the funny Santa's he said "Maybe I can take your number and buzz you sometime?", my response "Umm.....sorry". Seriously I didn't know what to say. It's been a long time since that happened, and this girl? Is outta practice.
- I cannot stop listening to Jay Z's new cd. Think it had something to do with his appearance on Oprah, ever since then I find myself oddly fascinated with him. What's wrong with me??
- I am LOVING my new shampoo. Aussie's "Sydney Smooth" AMAZING! I haven't had to flat iron my hair for the last two days. Blow dry and a little product and viola! Pretty, frizz free hair. Where have you been all my life?
- Speaking of hair - I'm thinking of a hair change! Dana....are you listening?? LOL! I need a change - maybe something drastic, I'm thinking of a bob - something angular to my face, maybe some color too! I need change, I am over this hair of mine.
- Loving this fall weather, I mean today? Gorgeous! However it has me craving some new fall clothes, and boots and bags!! I'm thinking a second job is in order, well either that or robbing a bank. I think the second job is a safer bet :)
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!!