Image Map

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Girls Day

This morning started early. 6:00 am early. I don't think anyone should have to get up that early, especially on a non-working day. But I did.

Today I took my beautiful step-daughter H to breakfast & then shopping to get some back to school clothes.
Junior year this year my friends - OF COLLEGE!!

This time next year she will be getting ready to graduate & on her way to teaching full time.

I can't even wrap my head around it. This girl, is so smart. She's double majoring - going to school for Elementary Ed, with a minor in Spec ED and Psych. There's no doubt in my mind that she's going to make an amazing teacher. Kids love her and she's so great with them.

Anyhow.....we went to one of our favorite local spots, had a great breakfast and even better conversation. Afterwards we headed up to the mall, in search of a few new things - some "professional" clothes as she called them and some jeans. This girl, is one of the pickiest people to shop with ever - GOD love her, but she makes me nuts. After about an hour we left with 5 or 6 tops and a couple pair of pants. Quick and painfree. Not bad! I'm sitting around waiting for my nephew to get here, hubby watches him during the day - but today, Aunt Bebe gets to spoil that little guy. I don't have to tell you that I cannot wait!!!

No comments: