Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Truth or Dare Tuesday

I'm linking up over at An Organized Mess today for Truth or Dare Tuesday.

Today's choices are:

Truth: If you had 24 hours left to live, how would you spend it?

OR

Dare: Post a photo or video of your bedroom as is. Tell us about what we see.

Since I'm at work (shhh....don't tell the boss) and have no pictures of my bedroom, I'm going to go with Truth. This is an easy one for me. I would spend my last day with those closest to me, my family & friends. Maybe a nice meal or two, some quality time with everyone that means the most to me, and then end it with a quiet evening with my favorite girl. If that doesn't sound like the perfect day, well - I don't know WHAT is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a fun link up!

drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com say say hello :)

have a good one!

Sosiesmama721 said...

Thank you Nicholl!!!!!