Image Map

Friday, July 6, 2012

Currently V4

Happy Belated 4th of July! From my little firecracker!!


Inspired by Pinterest. But I mean really, who isn't??!!! Everything from do it yourself manicure ideas to yo gabba gabba inspired birthdays, to organizing your home - Pinterest is taking up the majority of my time. Now if I only I can start doing, instead of pinning....

Devouring tons of watermelon! Nothing says summertime like a nice, fresh, juicy watermelon. We have been eating it so much around these parts, that my little miss is now requesting it for breakfast as well! This morning, I was getting ready to leave for work & she was crying "mama get some watermelon". HA! Love that girl.

Thankful for my beautiful family. This last week has brought us some not so great news. We could use some prayers, hopefully it's nothing to worry about but some medical tests are in order.

Watching Sophia become a full fledged little girl. I feel like I say it constantly but she is learning in leaps and bounds lately. She is repeating everything (not so good sometimes) and discovering new things everyday.

Starting to officially plan, and organize Sophia's party in two weeks, and The H's birthday in a month. Decorations have been ordered, invitations are mailed out & a menu is picked. Hopefully the weather is beautiful and not too hot (or rainy) as both parties will be outside! Fingers crossed!!!


Ok folks, you know the deal. Linking up with Wendy and Randalin - please go check out both of these amazing mama's & sign up!

This Amazing Day

2 comments:

Mycharmingcolors said...

awww your little firecracker is adorable :-)

Sosiesmama721 said...

Thank you so much Jess!!