Image Map

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bloggers 411

I'm really loving this link up! What better chance to get know some of your favorite bloggers you read everyday?? Love, love, love this! Here's a little bit about me:



1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
Since 2008, actually a little before through Wordpress, but officially moved to blogger in 2008. I started blogging initially because I had a few IRL friends who blogged and thought it would be fun! Once I got pregnant I thought what a great way to keep track of my girl growing up! While I don't keep up like I should, it's still fun to look back on and see just how life has changed in these four short years.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Yes, 1 year of Holy Family, Philadephia and 1 semester at Community College - Business Management. I wish I would have taken it more serious, applied myself more, and actually graduated - but that's life right??

3. Where have you traveled?
Not far! DC, MD, VA, PA, NJ and NY. That's it! Sad to say this girl has never been on a plane (I know! Crazy right??!!). But we are hoping to change that next year.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A home, nothing fancy - just big enough to fit my little family. Would def pay off all our debt and then stash the rest away!

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
People that are late (although since the baby I have become one of these people)
Inappropriate train behavior as a commuter this is a big one! no loud talking, clipping your nails, or painting them either! gross!!

6. What is your favorite movie?
The Notebook, cheesy I know - but it makes me swoon everytime!

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
UGH. Diet Coke is my kryptonite! I'm trying to cut it out, but it's so darn hard!! As for as alcoholic drinks I love me some Jaeger but those days are far and few!!

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Crafting, reading, or shopping!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Target. That store slays me every time or Homegoods.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Today while we were at the grocery store, there was a little person that was shopping next to us and Sophia said "Mama that's a tittle lady". I seriously could have died.

11. What day would you love to relive again? Being pregnant. I was so, so sick and really didn't enjoy it much. I'd love to do it over again and really just appreciate it more.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Well I've never really thought about that one! I'd say either Emma Roberts or Jessica Biel. A girl could dream right??!!


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
My first job was at Giant food stores as a deli clerk, funny I know!

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
See below. Omg! I was so young and skinny! I'm in the middle next to two of my BFF's from HS!



15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Greece or Italy without a doubt!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
My girl. She makes me complete.




17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Happy, and healthy. Don't think there's anything more we can ask for. Well there is but......I won't be greedy!!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your daughter is sooo stinkin cute!!!

Naptime Review said...

What a cute family!

New follower from GFC hop! love for you to stop by and return the follow.

Hosting Like Me on Facebook. Great way to increase your likes and twitter followers. Over 100 so far! Hope you can join!

www.thenaptimereview.com

Sosiesmama721 said...

Amanda - THANK YOU! Your little guy is as well!!!

Naptime - Awesome!! Will do definitely! Thank you!