Image Map

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The start of good things to come

My heart is so full. It's 11:30 (almost) and I can't stop smiling, or crying. How weird am I??

Today was my SIL (Dannielle's) first mother's day. We had brunch at our place to celebrate, and had our gram who is almost 91 come to join in on the fun. It was so amazing to watch her interact with the little guy, she was genuinely happy - which I haven't seen in a really long time. It was pretty incredible. I think it was just the boost she needed to get out of that funk she's been in!


Gram with the little guy


I feel like having a new baby in the family, particularly Ian - has brought new life into our family, he's brought happiness into our hearts again, where things seemed so dark for so long, their finally light again and I have to say that's a pretty great feeling.


Uncle Paul, loves his nephew....


So handsome.


Sleepy pants



The girls: Me, Dannielle and Gram

"Gimme that book!!"

What a fun day today was, I wish it didn't have to end.

I wish I didn't have to go off to work tomorrow BUT a girls gotta pay the bills.

Sweet dreams bloggy buds, I hope everyone had a great mothers day.

2 comments:

Mama said there'd be days like this... said...

You made me cry you ahole!!! Love you

Sosiesmama721 said...

Danyun.....HA!! That's paybacks for the hundred million times I have cried in the last month while reading your blog :) love you.