Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currently

Currently I am.......





Listening - To Ben Howard. Haven't heard of him? You should - CHECK HIM OUT.
He's dreamy. He reminds me of Ray Lamontagne. I could listen to him forever and never get tired of hearing his sweet voice. LOVE.

Daydreaming - About tropical vacations, and faraway islands. The H and I are toying around with the idea of heading to Jamaica for a long weekend next May. His neice is having a destination wedding, and it will be our ten year wedding anniversary next year. The only problem is - it's mother's day weekend. I'd be away from my girl for the first time & to top it off it'd be mother's day weekend. What would you do??!! I'm stumped.

Wanting - A little quiet time. I swear July / August are the busiest times of the year for us. With birthday parties, showers, weddings - etc; we seem to have something planned from now until the end of the month. I'm tired just thinking of it.

Looking - At condo's and bigger apartments. Seriously I know I am just dreaming, but I'm itching for more space & a bigger place for my little fam.

Writing - Lists upon lists. With so much going on these days, writing it down is helping me keep it all together.

So what's everyone been up to?? Summer is slowly dying down, and it'll be back to school soon for the kiddies. How are you enjoying these last few weeks??





4 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Could you take the little one, would there be family to watch so you guys could do a date? Or maybe do a special mother's day thing the week before or the week after? that is a tough one! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower and visiting from the GFC blog hop!
Hope you are having a good day!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

Unknown said...

This is a fun post. I need to do more posts about me, because that is what it is all about right? Taking some me time to inspire. I am stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop and am your newest follower. Hope to see you at True Aim!

Unknown said...

will look up that singer!

Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Sosiesmama721 said...

Michelle - Unfortunately we can't take the baby, it's an adults only resort. I'm thinking of celebrating when we come back. I know mother's day is "everyday" but this has me totally bummed! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuplip - HA! Yes it is!! I think as mama's sometimes we forget that!! Thank you so much!!!

Nicholl - He is amazing you won't be sorry!