Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7 Questions and A NEW BLOG DESIGN!

Hi Friends!!!
I'm back and recharged after a little break! I feel like Summer is finally winding down, commitments are slowing down & I can finally BREATHE! Which is always a nice feeling.

You know what else feels nice?? A pretty NEW BLOG DESIGN!!! Thanks to Mrs. White over at Little Homemade Housewife!! She was AMAZING to work with, and SUPER quick! We started emailing last week, and she was done by Monday! And not to mention she is a real sweetheart! She took all my suggestions, and likes and came up with a simple, pretty little design that I am in love with. If you are in the market for a new blog design, please go visit her!! You will not be sorry!!

Now onto 7 Questions...linking up with Gentri

1. Bold or Understated?

Hmm....I would have to say understated for the most part. At times, I can be bold but that's only if you catch me on a good day! HA!


2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?

Yikes. Pocket Knife for sure! Hopefully I am surrounded by a body of water of some kind, so I wouldn't need a water bottle (I've got hands for that!!) & I definitely wouldn't pick a book - because once I read it what would be the point of that one?? But a knife would come in pretty handy for many things (umm like FOOD!)


3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?

Problem solving is SO not my strong point. You got me. I give up.


4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?

Small acts of kindness. For me this is an easy one. You really don't need anyone's recognition to do something nice!


5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)

My Little Miss!!! (I cheated, 3 words)


6. Can you laugh with out smiling?

Dude, that's just creepy & not even humanly possible!


7. Do you pop your knuckles?

No, but I used to when I was younger!


Click below to go see Gentri!!!


1 comment:

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

Thanks so much for linking up with us for Wonderful Wednesday! Have a great week and hope to see you next time :)

Rachel (co-host)