Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

M.I.A.


Sophia's most FAVORITE toy was missing yesterday. From the way The H sounded when he told me, you'd think the world was coming to an end. Little miss was not happy!
They searched everywhere, but poor Plex was nowhere to be found.

After crying (for what seemed like an eternity) - this is how she passed out.


Later last night, as I was on my way home - I got a text that they found Plex. Under mama's pajamas. Poor guy, must've been comfy!

This my friends, was the highlight of my week!!!

This weekend is The H's big surprise (shhh....) birthday party.
My niece and I are throwing it for her fiancee who is turning 40, and The H who turned (gasp) 50. As bad as it sounds, I'm SO looking forward to it being over! All the planning & preparation - the stressing over everything being just perfect. I'll be happy when it's all done!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!



No comments: