Image Map

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go PHILS!

Can I just say - woot for the phils last night?? Such a great game. 2-1 peeps, I think we just may take this home.



Anyhow, last night was my BFF's halloween party, and I bet your dying to know what I dressed up as aren't you? Well......dress up I didn't. I know, all this fuss over what to be, what to be....but after a horrible week which included one of the worse colds I think I've ever had I decided to go casual - no costume, no fuss. Which I'm actually pretty glad I decided against the whole dress up thing, turns out there were a million and one little ones there in a house that is seriously the size of my apartment (which is not a bad thing, at all - but when you have 25 kids running around, it can get a little tight!). So it was a fun night, saw some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile & got caught up on life and all that is happening, had a blast with the kids we played some fun games & had some great food. At one point, my BFF's MIL said to me "You always have a baby in your arms" and you know what - I do and I love it. I love the little beans, and it makes me so excited to think that one day? I'm gonna be a mom. Thought it would have been by now, but hey that's alright. It will happen, one of these days & when it does - good GOD - I am going to shout it from the rooftops, or ya know the blogesphere.

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Go Phillies!

kimmyk said...

aww and i betcha you'll be a good mom too!

i never dress up. my work is having a party friday and i'm not doing it.

i have no desire to do it...does that make me bad? lol.

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable and it's sweet that you babysat so lovingly...those muffins look delicious!