Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Review

We had a crazy exhausting but FUN weekend! Friday night marked our very first sleepover for little miss! Her cousin slept over (which happened to be his first sleepover too!). The kids had a blast!!! 


We played, watched some movies and then I camped out on the floor with the kids knowing, not only was Sophia not going to take well to not sleeping with her Mama but neither was Ian. I was right! While they fell asleep ok both were up in the middle of the night, crying, (Sophia was missing her papa, and Ian was missing both his parents). I calmed them down a little until they woke up again at 5:30 in more tears. We finally woke up, and just cuddled on the couch watching Brave.
All in all they had fun! It was definitely new to both of them, but I foresee more sleepovers soon! 

Saturday morning we got ready for our towns annual St Patty's Day parade.


The kids had fun, but were super cold!! Thank God it was over pretty soon and we headed out for some lunch!

Today has been pretty quiet: laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning - ya know, the norm!! Sophia has been quite the character, dressing up and singing. I swear, I just LOVE this age minus the crazy temper tantrums and meltdowns (and did I mention the indecisiveness??!! One minute she wants something the next minute she doesn't!). 



But boy is she sweet!!!! 



No comments: