Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our first night out

A few weeks ago....ok who am I kidding - more like a month ago, The H and I had our first real official night out together without the babe. Yes she's 2 1/2, and yes I know that sounds out right CRAZY, but it's true! We've been to the occasional wedding without her, and even out for a few hours without her, but never a full fledged night out - which included dinner, drinks and some fun! 


He surprised me with tickets to see Green Days "American Idiot" at the Merriam Theatre in Philadelphia. We had such a great time!!! We went with The H's-niece and soon to be husband, and my SIL. What great company, we laughed snd laughed and truly had so much fun!
While I'm not a die hard GD fan, I've always liked their music over the years, and I've heard this show was amazing! We started off the night with Dinner at a little Italian restaurant called Maggiano's. the food was AMAZING! As was the atmosphere. Quiet and cozy. We would absolutely go back! Then time for the show. 
I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen an off broadway or broadway play, we'll ever! Sure I've been to our local playhouse, which is great, but honestly the two can't even compare! 


The show was really great, with an awesome cast, they played all the hits and more. I was honestly sad when it was over! 

We really had such a great time, and are already looking at what show/shows we are going to see next., hmmm.....Wicked, Avenue Q - the possibilities are endless!!!! 

So readers, tell me what are some of you're favorite shows?  


No comments: