Image Map

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Feeling like a brand new woman

I was beginning to think this baby, was already conspiring against it’s mama.
Since I found I was expecting our little sugar plum, I’ve had not only the worse case of morning/noon/night sickness imaginable, but I’ve also felt like my body was just put through a 9 round cage fight.

Thankfully, I woke up Thursday morning and all that changed.
I woke up and I literally felt like a new woman.
Now I know, this isn’t going to last forever – apparently there’s this little thing in between your first and last trimester called the second trimester – that leaves you feeling re-energized, and well I don’t know HUMAN again. It’s pretty glorious. I was beginning to get upset and downrigh depressed, because who wants to spend 9 months (well more like 10) completely miserable? Not me.

I was ready to cut someone, and I’m not kidding. I don’t want to be that person, I want to be the cute, happy pregnant lady who doesn’t spend her mornings crouched over the toilet.

So here’s hoping to even better days to come.

No comments: