Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2009

Why 3 day weekends are the best



  • Friday night date night with my sil and the little guy, who I can't stop gushing over

  • Breakfast with a good friend Saturday morning and then a lunch date with my sil (yes, I was gluttonus what can I say!)

  • Saturday night date night with myself, seriously every girl should have one of those. Caught up on Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, General Hospital and Oprah - you know all the shows that your hubby goes "over my dead body I am not watching that". Although, my husband has been known to watch an Oprah or two here and there.

  • Lazy Sunday, in my jammies laying on the couch all day watching Grey's, ER, Castle and Private Practice - oh and ended it with Twilight on dvd. For the record, I loved it....I'm not gonna lie, it was a little cheesy in certain parts but I loved it. Yes, I'm a geek I know.

  • Sleeping in until 9:00 this morning, reading & reading & yes, some more reading (the third book in the twilight series - Eclipse)

Things that did not make me happy over the last three days: waiting for three hours today at the doctor's with the H - THREE HOURS. One doctor, 5 people with appointments at 11:30 (including ours) why, WHY do they schedule patient on top of patient?? Anyway, we are finally home, I'm baking banana bread and laying low. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow; wishing every weekend could be three days long.




1 comment:

kimmyk said...

sounds like a great weekend.
and what a precious lil man...so sweet!