Image Map

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's midnight and I'm still awake

That may not seem like a shocker to a lot of you, but if you really know me - you know I'm in bed by 9:00 most nights. Not only because I'm getting old but because ya know, I usually get up before the sun rises. Tonight though for some reason I just can't seem to unwind.
Last night - same thing.
Must be all the baby excitement, or the 2 weeks of vacay I just had - whatever it is though something's gotta give. I can hear my husband snoring all the way out here, and I keep thinking "my God he's loud." He sounds like a lawn mower. Maybe that's why I can't sleep.
Tonight we went up to the hospital when I got home, I didn't think we were going to make it - I had a few stops to make before I actually got home but we managed. My nephew is still the sweetest thing I've ever seen & right before we left he left a sweet present for us all. His first crappy diaper. Gross. Not looking forward to changing those things no matter how frickin cute he is. And ummm.....did I tell you he has red hair?? Just like my SIL and her hubby. Oh my word. I could eat him with a spoon! I still can't hold him or be super close to him because I have a nasty cold which if you would have told me that yesterday I would have probably cried in your lap - today, I'm a little better. Hopefully by this weekend I will be back to normal, no more cold!! Because I'm not sure how much more I can take.

And this....my favorite of all.......a little smile for everyone.
Photo's courtesy of Michelle because she is well, pretty much a genius.

3 comments:

michelle said...

yea man.
that michelle really IS a genius!!


(tell that to her husband why dont cha?)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! His hair! Beautiful.

I wish I could be in bed by nine. My brain won't shut off until at least 11.

megabrooke said...

he's such a little pumpkin! so adorable.