Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

Lately.....

We have seriously been having the best summer. Our calendar has been and continues to be jam packed, but in a good way!

Officially kicked off the summer with my very first New Kids concert! No lie, I've loved these guys since I was 9! After trying to get tickets for months, I gave up. One of my friends from work emailed me one day and said she had two tickets to their show in Philly and wouldn't be able to make it, and did I want the tickets? HELL YES! They put on an amazing show!! So much fun!



Little miss learning how to play T-Ball, I think we have a future slugger on our hands!

Fun times at our town's fair!


Lots of Sesame Place visiting! And yes proud mom moment when my girl finally posed for a picture with Cookie Monster!


I think she's ready for hollywood (on second thought, let's scratch that idea!)


Lots of fun times with her cousins!



A certain someone turned THREE!!!!

Lots of watermelon eating

Mama and baby dates (seriously my fave!!!)



Showering my stepdaughter, and getting ready for a new baby!!!! Yep, this ladies gonna be a Mimi!

Taylor Swift in Philly (amazing!!!)

And Wicked (date day with the hubby!)


That's only a snippet of what we've been up to the last few months, hard to beleive that August here and Summer is officially dying down. I'm sad and happy at the same time!

No comments: