Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Currently

Listening – I pretty much have been listening to Taylor Swift repeat for the last week. Don’t judge.
I love me some T Swift. Especially after seeing her a few weeks ago in Philly during her Red Tour. Say what you will, she is one hell of a performer, and put on such great show. "I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it". Seriously, love.

Reading – Not much, unless well you count my weekly US Weekly and People perusing. Everytime I pick up a book lately I just loose interest quick. Makes me sad because reading used to be one of my favorite hobbys.

Eating – Oh my goodness, everything that I can get my hands on lately (and aheam, I am not pregnant). I blame PMS. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! I’m really love these amazing Skinny Cow (peanut butter crème) bars. SO delish!!!

Feeling – Anxious! I have a lot coming up (Sophia’s 3rd birthday with her cousins, a few events planned in the next few weeks and well - a grandson on the way…good lord!) I definitely have a lot to look forward to, and I couldn’t be happier with where I am at the moment, but my plate is pretty full.

Drinking – Diet Coke is my kryptonite. I just can't quit you.

Weather – This morning I woke up to a breezy 63 degree chill! I love it. Wish summer was like this constantly; those 100 degree days? No thanks.

Wearing - My skinny zippered ankle jeans from Torrid. LOVE.

Wanting – A vacation, a little bit of a break – oh and maybe a maid on top of that. You don’t think that’s too much to ask for right??!! We are planning our first big family vacation to Disney next October. Sophia will be 4 – which I think is the perfect age to go! I’m excited, and I think she will be too!

Thinking - Is it too early to buy Sophia's halloween costume? She is OBSESSED with Doc McStuffins lately, and we found this cute costume at the Disney Store, but it's August ya'll??!! I feel like it's too soon, but if I wait will they sell out? What's a girl to do?!

Enjoying (TV edition) – Loving, loving, loving Showtime’s new “Ray Donovan” series! Liev Schreiber is amazing (and not too bad to look at either!). Mistresses – so campy but so fun! And RHOC – seriously, I cannot get ENOUGH of those crazy girls!


No comments: