Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Falling For Fall

Is it so wrong that I am so, so ready for Summer to be over??
Don't get me wrong, I really love Summer - this Summer in particular has been pretty magnificent - but I'm ready.

Ready to break out the boots, and longsleeves; the big cozy sweaters; the pumpkins & scarecrows.
To shop for halloween costumes, visit the pumpkin patch, to sip pumpkin spiced lattes? Yes, dear God YES - sign me up!

Image Here

It's no secret that Fall is my favorite time of the year, I just love everything about it - the colors, the food, the smells; hands down - the best!

I've already started shopping and putting together my wish list of things that I need want for Fall.

A few of my favorite pieces so far:

Images Via Torrid

I also got little miss' Halloween costume last weekend - she is loving Doc McStuffins lately, when I asked her what she wanted to be for halloween she said "Duh silly, Doc!"; well she didn't say that but she mine as well have.
Image Via

Is this beyond cute or what???!!! I love it. I kinda want a doc costume myself.








No comments: