Image Map

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grace in Small Things 6/365

I've been such a slacker lately, I really have - I'm sorry! I promise to be better!!


1 - Tumblr - better than blogger, better than facebook - I am addicted! Check out my site - it's like a place to store pictures, songs, videos, quotes, blogs - ALL in one! It's amazing!!


2 - The new DMB Cd.....it made me remember why I love these guys so much.


3 - Watermelon, I love summer time - because that means busting out the melons (no, not THOSE melons). Although, too much watermelon means you will be up all night peeing....just saying.



4 - Movie night with The H, this week we watched The Reader and I was reminded just why Kate Winslet is in fact our generations best actress



5 - Concerts,...last night me and a couple of my girlie friends saw No Doubt - who btw, can I just say Gwen Stefani is AMAZING. Love her. She may just be my new girl crush. Next up, Jason Mraz and hopefully Mat Kearney.

1 comment:

Melissa Maris said...

Kate Winslet and Gwen Stefani - good taste, lady! I'll have to add The Reader to my Netflix queue.