Image Map

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Better late than never


I have a confession to make. I’m just not in the mood to write when I get home anymore.
Also, now that my work has blocked oh….95% of the sites I regularly visit I don’t get a chance to catch up on everyone’s blogs as much as I’d like and when I come home, the last thing I feel like doing is staring at a computer. So, I apologize ahead of time for the lack of updates and comments – hopefully this weekend I will be able to catch up! Life is good, work is busy, life is busy – this time of year is really busy. Which is good, I shouldn't’t complain! Seems like every weekend this month it’s someone’s bday, guess August is a busy baby making month or something! But I love it, I love catching up with everyone even if it's during big family gatherings, seriously isn't that what happens when you get older??

Can you believe it’s Easter this weekend?? Finally got all my Easter shopping done, baskets for the kids & the little guy. Yes, I know he’s only a wee little babe – BUT he has to have an Easter basket. I’m not sure what to cook Sunday, seems as though it’ll be just us – so I don’t think I wanna make a big fuss.
Something semi – simple (not to be confused with semi-homemade). Any suggestions??
I'm thinking about a Mediterranean Pasta dish the Tyler Florence made a little while ago, with artichokes, sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese. Sounds yum, I just have to convince the rest of the fam.

Oh, and check the babe. I could go on and on and on for days about how much I love those chubby little cheeks and the way he smells and the fact, that I'm now aunt bebe, but I'll spare you all. It is dinner time after all.

No comments: