Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Recap (and picture overload)

Was it just me or did it seem like Easter Weekend came and went really fast??!!
So much prep, for one little day. But it sure was fun! This year, little miss was super excited to see what the Easter Bunny left for her - so much so she said to me before she left her room "I wonder what surprise he left??". Well - surprise he did!!!!

We didn't go the traditional basket route, instead opted for TOYS, AND MORE TOYS! Has Easter turned into Christmas for anyone else??!! 
The Easter Bunny left lots of Yo Gabba Gabba toys (this mama may or may not have bought toys r us out!!), some coloring/sticker books, and a few other fun things to keep my girl happy and busy! 




 


 

She was on cloud 9 the rest of the day, playing with her "people" and telling everyone "the easter bunny left me lots of surprises". So glad we could make her day! 



 

Hubby made my day; with a surprise bag from Pandora!!! I have been dropping hints (ok maybe bombs) for the last year - about wanting a pretty charm bracelet, and I guess he heard me!! This is what I opened up Easter morning. LOVE!!!! 

Later that day we had family over, for a big Italian dinner: Baked Ziti, salad, homemade bread, sausage and meatballs. Delcious! Applie Pie, Ice cream and cupcakes for dessert. Yep, I completely fell off the wagon weight watchers wise, but today is a new day (I totally just sounded like JHUD) and I'm getting back on track. 



 


 




 

The kids opened a few more gifts, and we had a little Easter egg hunt, it was really such a great day! 

There is honestly no better feeling than spending holidays with family and seeing the little guys light up with excitement, it's truly magical! 

Hope everyone had a great holiday as well! 

 
 

 



No comments: