Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What we've been up to......


Christmas Tree Decorating - We downsized this year, and went with an artificial four foot tree as opposed to the 6 1/2 footer we usually put up. Thank you apartment living, which equals not much space!


Playing "People" w/Papa. This girl is loving Phineas and Ferb lately.


Chattin' with Santa and Mrs. Claus. She said to me last night after looking through the big toys r us book "Maybe I'll tell Santa I want EVERYTHING".
Santa better find a second job!!


Welcoming our elf Toodles now known as Chippy. He had an identity crisis. Thank you Elf on the Shelf movie for completely confusing my girl. It's ok. I think Chippy suits him just fine.


Nursing a sick baby. Sos has had the sniffles and sneezies this past week, has been super congested but otherwise her happy self.

The holidays and hustle and bustle that come along are in full effect, and well I kinda love it. We have a jam packed weekend, with 3 parties in one day - including an ugly sweater party Saturday night at my nieces, which I am TOTALLY excited about.

I'm hoping Sunday I can slow down, and maybe attempt my FIRST ginger bread house with Sophia!! The first of many traditions we'll be starting this year.

Tell me what are some of your families favorite traditions during the holidays?? Would love to hear some!!!






No comments: