Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun Days


Late yesterday afternoon, as I was buckling Sophia into her carseat after a playdate with my favorite little guy & aunt dd, Sos looked up at me and said "Mama, I had a fun day today". And we did. We had a great weekend.

From a birthday party for two precious little girls:



To some mama time for me and one of my besties:

To blowin bubbles and learning how to play t-ball with DD



And even Stinky Faces at the food store


I couldn't ask for anything funner!

2 comments:

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

Your little one is so cute! My daughter's name is Sofia too--but we spell it with an "f". Such a pretty name.

Thanks for stopping by--just added myself as your newest follower :)

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness your daughter is adorable, such a cutie! Thanks for linking up to our blog hop, enjoy the nail varnish swap, sounds fun!