Image Map

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What we’ve been up to lately

Someday I will start posting a little more regularly, between a very active, oh-so cute 14 month old & 13 hour workdays, I’m finding it hard to fit in time for, well ME. Moms, how do you do it? After little miss goes down, I am wiped! And forget getting up earlier than I already have to. After 14 months, I would have thought I would have had this whole "mom's free time" thing down, but sad to say I'm no better off than I was when Sophia was first born. But she is worth it!!

The last month and a half has been fun! Sophia’s personality is coming through more and more, and she is such a little ham!


She is like tornado, running through the house, talking up a storm, dancing, or as we like to call it "the booty pop" to see it in action is hysterical. A few of her favorite words:

"what's that?"
"baby"
"ball"
"mama & papa"
"mimi" (for minnie who she adores!)
"down"
"pappy"
"bath"
"All done"

She's also learned to climb, much to her mama and papa's dismay. So far we haven't had any accidents, I'm praying it stays that way!

She loves spending time with her Cousin Ian, who she refers to as "EEEEE". I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see my two favorite little people together and happy.

She's starting to play on her own - which is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen. She loves little people, reading, and of course her baby!


This past weekend we celebrated Labor Day, at Aunt DD's and Uncle Tom's, where Sophie and Ian had lots of fun!!



These last few months, have been amazing and I am so looking forward to what fall has in store for our little family!

No comments: