Image Map

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Old friends and a little fairy dust

Can't beleive it's Monday and another weekend has flown by! Seriously - you blink and poof, they are over!

This weekend was Sophia's bff's 1st birthday party. Miss Ally who happens to be the gorgeous daughter, of my oldest friend (19 years and counting) Aimee.
We've been looking forward to Ally's party for a few months now, especially once Aimee told me she was going to have a "fairy themed" party - SO CUTE!



Toadstool cupcakes and fairy dust??!! The girls all dressed up in their best tu-tu's and fairy wings. LOVE IT!
Sophia had a blast! I love seeing my girl discover new things, make friends, and have fun!





While Sophia was having fun, and playing with her friends - I got the chance to catch up with my girls. Do you have friends, where no matter what's going on in life, no matter how long it's been since you've called or gotten together, the second you do it's like no time has passed? They love you unconditionally, with all your faults, have seen you at your very best and also at your very worse? They can make you laugh, and laugh until you pee your pants (true story THIS happened Saturday!).
Yep, these are those girls. I love, love, love them.



Happy first birthday Ally girl! We can't wait to celebrate many more!
We love you!!!!!!

No comments: