Image Map

Saturday, October 2, 2010

On adjusting

This week has been, well to put it nicely kind of rough.

Next week marks a month since I’ve been back to work, and honestly I thought by this point I would have the whole “working mom” thing figured out, but sad to say I don’t feel like I’m any closer, than I was my first day back.


If I’m not working (which I feel like is never) I’m trying to spend as much time with the baby. So that leaves things like laundry, cleaning and one on one time with the H virtually non-existent.


How do you fit it all in?How do you manage to multi-task, so that your marriage, home, friend-life doesn’t suffer?


I’m having a really hard time figuring it out. So for now, my house is a mess, laundry is overflowing and hubby is ready for a divorce.


But this little one? Is SO worth it.



2 comments:

DiDi said...

I'm sorry to say, I personally don't have any answers for you yet, which I know, isn't encouraging. But women are strong (thats why we have the babies) so I'm sure we'll both figure it out...eventually! :) But seriously, sometimes you just gotta say f*$@ it!

Sosiesmama721 said...

Aunt Didi - SO TRUE! We'll manage, sometimes I think we both need to remember not to sweat the small things, because our babies are SO much more important!!!