Image Map

Friday, August 20, 2010

One Month


On Saturday, my sweet little girl turned one month old. Can you beleive it? Yeah, me neither! I feel like it was just yesterday she was born, and we were making our way home together. Over this last month, I've learned so much about myself and my girl. For one, you can survive on three hours of sleep - not so much two, but three is good. Two - my girl has her papa's impatience (which should be just GREAT in a few years!).

She's as sweet as can be, but if she's hungry watch out! There is no getting it to her fast enough!

She loves snuggling with mama and papa late at night and hanging out with her cousin Ian.

She loves story time, and early mornings with her big sister.
She loves her big brother and follows him around the room wherever he goes.
She loves Sunday visits from her Aunt DD and Cousin Ian, although I think mama loves them more.
She is by far, without a doubt the greatest thing I've ever done and I will spend the rest of my life making sure she always knows it.

1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

she is just beautiful, and so tiny i cant wait til feb so I guess i will have to steal a squeeze from yours from time to time!